Thursday, June 30, 2011

Really long time..

I guess i need to start working on my blog again. This is so crazy, lots of things have happened i have more niece and nephews(: crazy huh! My sister Tiffany and sister in law Cassidy had babies! Their names are Jaxon Murphy and Hunter Bailey! i love them to death! I will have more to write once i get a life again. i really really need a job, i have applied to a lot of places (well a lot to me haha) so lets see how it goes! i just got home from chicago 2 weeks ago! It was such an amazing experience, i wish i could go back. It was probably my favorite tour, and i think its cuz i actually hung with everyone! Also next week is girls camp... yuck. I don't want to go one bit. Haha. Well I am gonna be a senior now. I don't even feel that old.. yikes.
well thats all i have today. I need my sisters help on how to do this blog (: hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment